- Printed on 100lb. Gloss Book stock
- Designed to fit Amaray style cases
- Gloss Aqueous coating
CD Covers provide a subtle semi-gloss finish to your print product. It is resistant to stains and fingerprints and does not turn yellow with time. Aqueous coating also improves the durability of your product as it goes through mail or inserted in a pocket
The aqueous coating also improves durability to your product as it goes through mail or inserted into the pockets. We recommend this to our customers.
JPS Print offers high- quality, full-color offset, and digital printing. Single: 4.75”x 4.75”. Double: 4.75” x 9.5”, folded to 4.75” x 4.75”. Tray cards available.
Different types of CD Packages
- 4, 6 or 8 panels of print area for photos and credits
- Your choice of free UV Gloss or matte coating
- 4 or 6 panels of print area for photos and credits.
- Made with recycled board
- Your choice of free UV gloss or matte coating
- Great for EPs, LPs, and singles
- Includes 3-11 panels for photos and credits
- A common choice for LPs and deluxe album releases
- 2 panels of print area for photos and credits
- Perfect for press kit inclusion
- Good choice for demos, singles, Eps or LPs
- Lightweight and good for mailing
Paper CD Sleeves
- Graphics on disc only
- Good for open mic nights, bustling and mixtapes
The CD sleeves and CD inserts have a lot of importance. Just as the CD covers draw the attention of your customers on CD, the CD inserts get them informed about the presentation, highlights the important statement, and if it includes jingle, it includes the lyrics there.
Order from 200 to 10,000 prints and have them printed in 2 to 5 business days. The more copies, the better your work. Just navigate and upload your file to place an order. At JPS Print we do quick turnaround, local pick, 24hrs service. Contact us for a unique touch on printing.