Vinyl Sticker Printing for Messages That Stick
Vinyl sticker printing is a cost-effective way of marketing your product. Whether you’re a large company or a mom-and-pop store, stickers can help you get your message across to your target customers.
Unlike digital ads that constantly change, stickers tend to stay for a long time. When displayed, custom vinyl stickers serve as a personal recommendation or endorsement from your customers.
In addition to increased brand exposure, stickers can also serve as standalone products that you can sell.
Designing Effective Sticker Artwork
The effectiveness of your sticker marketing campaign depends on a number of things, which include the design of your artwork.
For beautiful artwork that sticks in the mind of customers, consider the following design tips:
- Choose the right size and shape. Use a ruler or tape measure to get the height and width of the surface space. The sticker size should be slightly smaller than this. The shape of the sticker depends on where you want to place the labels. Follow the shape of the packaging when choosing a sticker for your products. If you’re going to use the stickers for a specific promotion, you can go with any shape that fits your brand.
- Make sure that the material can hold up to your needs. Not all sticker materials are created equal. White vinyl is great for outdoor use because it is water and UV-resistant and can withstand varying temperatures.
- Pick colors and fonts that reflect your brand. Light-colored text works best on a dark background and vice versa. Don’t know which colors would work best for your brand? Just ask us.
- Use only high-resolution images. Low-resolution images tend to be blurry when printed on stickers. Sticker images should ideally have a resolution 300 dpi.
- Create a bleed for a cleaner look. Extending your background beyond the cut line prevents thin white edges from showing. This is especially useful for cut-to-size stickers, where cutting machines may show a slight difference in cuts.
One of our most popular options is business card stickers. The stickers come in different sizes and orientations, including:
- 2 x 5 vertical and horizontal
- 2 x 8 vertical and horizontal
- 3 x4 vertical and horizontal
- 3.5 x 3.5 square
- 5.5 x 5.5 square
- 8.5 x 11 vertical and horizontal
Stickers are important for both personal and professional use. Used as packaging for jars, water bottles, wine bottles, decor, gift tags, and car bumper stickers. You’ll often see stickers on laptops and other common household and office items, thus creating countless brand impressions every single day.
Types of stickers
- Round stickers
- Bulk stickers
- Sticker sheets
- Oval stickers
- Clear stickers
- Kids stickers
- Bumper stickers
- Campaign and political stickers
- Business stickers
- Promotional and Event stickers
- Vinyl Stickers
- Custom stickers
- Die-cut stickers
Our custom printed stickers are produced as one of the best printing presses that undergo daily color calibration, ensuring you get the best possible product at a fantastic price. Fast turnaround, Three premium, glossy sticker paper stock, excellent sticker adhesion to various surfaces.
Bumper stickers have been almost as long as the cars have been. Bumper stickers represent one of the most cost-effective ways to get your brand in front of the masses. They are printed on high-quality vinyl sticker paper with a durable, weather-resistant UV coating so your bumper sticker can withstand the elements.
Event promotion can be effectively done with JSP Print stickers. You could do this by marketing your new business opening, concerts, and convention with our cut-to-size promotional and event stickers. They are printed on either 70lb. paper with gloss, matte, or high gloss finish, or a mil. White vinyl paper.