Black Girls Rising
Formerly known as “Rise Sister Rise,” Black Girls Rising is a Columbus-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization recognized for helping break stereotypes and build the confidence of black girls ages 11-19.
In 2011, Black Girls Rising launched a nationally acclaimed study that identified the six core areas that affect black girls’ mental health. The organization decided to focus on a rebrand in 2018 to focus on using a data-driven approach to highlight the research and impact of their work with young girls.
As a long-time marketing partner, JPS Print led the rebranding efforts and a digital marketing campaign strategy to amplify the organization’s core focus of highlighting #blackgirlmagic.
• We developed a new logo and incorporated the previous brand colors to revamp the look and feel.
• We revamped the website to interactively integrate emotionally-charged data that can be easily understood and included resources to encourage repeat visitors. We strategically moved the site from WIX to WordPress to create an opportunity to access more capabilities for website features using plugins for present and future website upgrades.
• Email became a critical part of client engagement. Client engagement increased 100% through the regular implementation of email.
• We achieved four sold-out events through social media marketing and effectively using Eventbrite.
As a result of JPS Prints’ efforts, Black Girls Rising has increased its visibility, fundraising efforts, and opportunities.
Synergi Hair Salon
Synergi Hair Salon has one goal: to make you feel as good as you look. The Columbus-based salon has a tribe of stylists who work as personal “hair doctors” to create dynamic hairstyles for clients with diverse tasks.
The salon needed printing, labels, and unforgettable apparel for its stylist and customers.
Using an existing brand identity, JPS Print created marketing and promotional materials to spread the word about the salon.
• Created on-brand marketing materials to be used on printed and digital assets.
• Provide in-depth consulting to ensure all campaigns aligned with business goals and objectives.
Synergi Hair Salon is a respectable salon; due to our efforts, they have successfully positioned their presence in the hair community in Columbus, OH.
Men for the Movement
In 2010, Men for the Movement started to empower black men residing in the City of Columbus.
Three hundred sixty-five days after the Movement started, the organization was without a brand or strategic plan to share how they help black men in the community.
JPS Print provided a full-service branding identity package to help position Men for the Movement successfully and executed a series of campaigns to boost their presence and visibility across Franklin County.
• We developed ONE, a year-and-a-half campaign to celebrate the organization’s existence, using a combination of print and digital assets, including printed yard signs, postcards, brochures, retractable banners, and social media posts.
• Developed the monthly Men March on the first Sunday of each month at a community church to promote peace and stop the violence.
• Worked alongside the mayor to promote a study about infant mortality among men; helped increase awareness and decrease numbers.
After working with JPS Print, Men for the Movement now has an aesthetic to match the work they do in the community and has been able to expand their footprint since its inception.
Inprem is a holistic community resource center that works to create a sustainable community to prevent and alleviate human suffering.
In the early days, the Inprem website was difficult to navigate and understand. As a nonprofit organization, the site was one of its most valuable assets to share its missions and collect donations.
JPS Print assessed Inprem’s web presence and took a deep dive into the data to determine the magnitude of their impact on the community.
• Created a user and mobile-friendly website that addressed their supporters, donors, and volunteers.
• Developed a campaign to help raise funds for their drive to create social impact
Inprem now has a strong foothold and presence on the internet with improved site functionality, SEO, visuals. We took their data and told a story on its website that allows visitors to get behind its mission.
Ultimate Home Healthcare Services, Inc
Ultimate Home Healthcare Services is a privately-owned Medicare and Medicaid Certified Agency that provides nursing, home health aid, and homemaker services.
From 2007-2011, Ultimate Home Health Services operated without a consistent brand. Without a recognizable brand that others could trust, the agency was losing out on new business opportunities and had plans to expand.
In 2011, JPS Print worked with Ultimate Home Health Services to create a brand identity the company could use to build trust and establish a visual base as it was growing.
• We developed a strong brand identity to turn Ultimate Home Health Services into a company that exudes professionalism.
• Removed all former marketing collateral that did not represent the brand and recreated logo, brochures, and business cards to create a cohesive look.
Within a few months of the rebrand, Ultimate Home Health Services expanded one office to three office locations around Central Ohio. They earned more brand recognition from patients seeking their service.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]